Hi,
I am new to automation and I am trying to find a way to send different emails using just one automation based on a JQL output.
I have a JQL issue lookup that looks something like this:
(project = ABCD AND resolution = Unresolved AND status = "Waiting for Approval")
>>If this gives an output, it should send an email with the words:
"Hi - There is an issue waiting for your approval" (I put in a syntax to lookup the issue and send the URL of the issue to the recipient.)
>>If this does not give an output, I want it to send an email stating that there is nothing to approve and ask the recipient to check manually from their end.
If I put them in the same automation, it does not do anything since there is no output so I get 'No action performed' in the log.
So for now I have configured 2 automations based on the JQL and using the 'Related issues condition' and it works.
I am trying to understand if there is a way to put only one automation with either or condition or something similar. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.