I need help reactivating this account I’m very new and have no idea what I’m doing so need an idiots guide please x
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Your account is active, you have used it to post this question. So I have to ask what you are really asking about - what are you actually stuck on?
My guess is that you can't log into an Atlassian system. If that is the case, then you don't need to be asking about re-activating an account, you need to be asking your administrators to give you access to it.
It’s a Kira account so how do I get in touch with them
Jira
You will need to ask your organisation about who the administrators of your Jira are. I'd start by asking the people who asked you to use your Jira, or other Jira users on your team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.