Hello,
I want to migrate on-premise site to cloud, but I hit the "User limit exceeded in cloud" error.
The users are the same in server and cloud, how can I resolve this.
Hi @Janika Gutmann - This is a licensing issue. From the error you have mentioned it seems that you have more active users on Jira server than the license tier on Jira Cloud.
What license tier of Jira Cloud have you purchased and what are the active Jira users on server instance ?
BR
Abhishek
@Janika Gutmann welcome to the community!
Can you share a screenshot from Overview page of https://admin.atlassian.com/ ? how many users do you have in your Confluence Server?
Standard, 24 users in cloud.
Server users: 10
Hi, thank You for answering, is there any chance if I disable users and then proceed migration?
Yes, that's possible
Hi again, do I understand right- if I disable user accounts, they still have product access and all the info on-premise will be migrated?
Janika
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.