when using the search bar initiated with "/" it overlaps the top menu and makes reading the search annoying.
@aaronjconway Welcome to the Atlassian community
What browser are you using? I am wondering if it is not supported as it looks like a CSS issue. Could you try clearing your browsers cache as well to make sure that you have the latest JS and CSS for the site.
I have tried both chrome and FF, cleared the cache and waited weeks. Same issue.
@aaronjconway I will escalate to Atlassian so they can take a look. Is this happening to others? Is it happening on other computers? Have you tested it on other computers?
Tested on one other computer and still happened. It went away when signing up for a plan. Only happened in the free version. It's still has odd placement in the paid version but at least the transparency of the background is fixed so very usable.If we could fix the transparency in free and maybe bind esc to close out, would be great.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.