I created some custom SLA's for my jira service management project. But every newly created ticket still picks the default SLA. Is there anything I can do to resolve this. I have checked over and over again. And the JQUERY params look right. Here is a sample
Hi @Adejuwon Adeyeye
I want to check that this SLA is showing ABOVE the default All remaining issues in your list?
The SLA checks from top to bottom. So it needs to 1. Be bbove the default, but also 2. Not be meeting any criteria of the SLAs above it too.
Say you have an SLA above this that is 48hr for "Ticket Category" = "Service Requests" it will meet that criteria first and apply that SLA before it gets to an SLA that is 3rd or 4th in this list.
Kind regards,
Suzi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.