I have looked this up in a few places and the answers seem to have been from a couple of years ago and I couldn't get the solution to work.
I have a service helpdesk board which does what it says on the tin. The customer add's a ticket like it would any support board, the ticket gets triaged or estimated and if necessary a second ticket is created in a secondary project board.
Before creating a ticket on the project board there is normally quite a lot of correspondence between myself and the customer all of course ends up in the comments of the original ticket.
1) When creating the secondary ticket I need to copy accross all comments and attachments / links in those comments from the original ticket. I assume that there must be a "For Each" function somewhere but I still cannot find an action to copy between the two issues.
2) I need to set up a second automation so that if a comment is made on one ticket that the same comment is copied to the other ticket.
I am very new to jira automation so any assistance / sample code etc would be extremely appreaciarted.
Regards
Steve