Is there a way to see a list of suspended users? And then to "unsuspend" them or to fully remove them?
Hi @April Lee ,
Under the "User Management" tab, you can filter out users that are Suspended or Deactivated.
PS: Would not recommend deleting a user, doing that will make you lose all traces of that User's actions on any ticket they have worked on.
Hope this helps :-)
I think the only way to do this is by exporting all the users (or the users for a specific site) and reviewing the output for the suspended users.
Hi @April Lee
If you need bulk deactivation/activation then you can try Manage Users for Jira Cloud app developed by our team.
With this app, you can periodically check your users' status and rights to make sure that product access is limited to those who still have a valid business purpose and they have access only to what they need.
You can;
Hope it helps.
Ah perfect - thank you so much! Exactly what I was looking for
I really struggled with how to find this because the filter dropdown was hidden off the screen and the screenshot above was very fuzzy.
For anyone struggling with this, here's a step-by-step Supademo I made on how to do this: https://app.supademo.com/demo/clw9wp7rc0jzb1g3v6ewiexfy?preview=true
super helpful! thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.