Hello!
We migrated a bunch of stories from one jira project to another. We THOUGHT the new project had all the same custom fields as the existing project, but what we found out after the migration is that
1. They did
2. BUT - the context wasn't set for those fields to accommodate the new project, so those fields weren't visible at the time of migration.
I just made those fields global so they apply to all the projects in this Jira instance.
However, now that those fields are visible, I'm not seeing the data that were in those fields in the old project in the new project.
I'm very concerned that data is deleted, but hoping not. Does anyone know where that would have gone? Especially because it didn't ask me to map that data anywhere during the migration, which is why I figured those fields were accounted for.
Thanks for any help you can provide!