I would like to be able to view all the past tickets from every sprint inside a certain project for which I have been the assignee.
Hi @Parm Gill
You could try something like this
project = XXX AND (assignee = currentUser() OR assignee was in (currentUser()))
Switch out xxx for your own project. The assignee = curretUser() will find all the issues that are currently assigned to your user. The assignee was in (currentUser()) will find issues where you were the assignee at one point.
thank you, that works nicely, what would I add to the query to be able to see all tickets up till a certain date in the past?
@Parm Gill
We could use created date.
project = XXX AND (assignee = currentUser() OR assignee was in (currentUser())) AND created >= "2022/12/10"
Valid formats for date fields include: 'yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm', 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm', 'yyyy/MM/dd', 'yyyy-MM-dd', or a period format e.g. '-5d', '4w 2d'
So with that last part I am saying grab anything created on Dec 12th, 2022 or later.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.