I am creating Organization custom fields for efficiency gains but I am not able to see these custom fields in the Organization Data Table. Am I looking in the correct table or is this still a work in progress. Looking to build reports via ODBC using DeVart or CDATA Jira SM drivers.
Thanks
Hi @jriccardo , thanks for your question.
As far as I can see in the documentation, Organizations in Jira Service Management don't have any attributes so I don't think it would be possible to create custom fields for them. What is it that you are trying to achieve?
Group customers into organizations | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian Support
Cheers
It is possible to add custom fields in Organization if you enabled the Customer service management feature.
Manage organization detail fields
But I cannot find a way to access the custom fields in form, queue, and filter.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.