I have a board with three swimlanes based on labels. For the other two labels the issues is visible in DONE, but not for in this one. The issues are visible in the other columns but when I move it to done it disappear.
Hello @Jenny Ström
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
If you turn off the swimlanes does the missing issue become visible?
Do you have more than one Status mapped to the Done column? Is the missing issue set to a status that is, in fact, mapped to the Done column?
What is the Filter JQL that your board is using?
Kanban boards can have a sub-filter. What is the sub-filter for your Kanban board? Is the missing issue matching criteria in the sub-filter?
Thank you @Trudy P Claspill for welcoming me. I'm new here and I'm quit new to jira as wel. Trying to get my head around it. And thank you for your answer.
No. It's the same. Items with the only label uxdesignlead are visible in the other columns but not in the done column.
The only status is done in the done column is done. I used drag and drop to move the issue to the done column. The issue has the status done.
See image below.
There was a sub-filter, but I removed it, it didn't help. The problem remains.
The root cause is the board filter.
This filter will return the issues where
labels = coreUX
OR
labels = coreUXarbete
labels = coreuxlead AND resolution = Unresolved
When issues are moved to the Done status the resolution is being set. With the way the filter is written the issues with the coreuxlead label that are moved to Done will be excluded because of that.
What are you trying to accomplish with your filter including AND resolution = Unresolved?
A big thank you. I'm not the one who set this up, so I don't know why it was done this way. I'm not the owner of the board, only admin, so it seems I can't change the board filter. I guess I need to wait until my colleague is back from vacation. Once again - a big thank you!
You're welcome!
If your question has been satisfactorily addressed, please consider marking the Answer as Accepted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.