Hi Team,
My question is about the dependency due date changes.
For Example:
I have a project with 3 stories with some dates.

1. Test-1 - 17th Jul- 31st Jul
2. Test-2 - 1st Aug - 16th Aug
3. Test -3 - 17th Aug - 31st Aug
Now If "TEST-1" cannot be completed in time and takes 1 day extra. (i.e., completes on 1st Aug). I need the "TEST-2" task to be automatically changed to 2nd Aug - 17th Aug and the Third should start on with 18th Aug - 1st Sep.
I have a Json Script for it
"
{
"cloud": true,
"rules": [
{
"id": 13092381,
"clientKey": "72b7eade-078c-35bf-97f4-c86e09f1ac1b",
"name": "Update start date",
"state": "ENABLED",
"description": "",
"authorAccountId": "61d7fc9df3037f0069298117",
"actor": {
"type": "ACCOUNT_ID",
"value": "557058:f58131cb-b67d-43c7-b30d-6b58d40bd077"
},
"created": 1686816633939,
and so on........,
But I'm Unable to apply this rules in Automation, since I don't know more sure of (When , Condition and Then to use ) or is there any simple rule for automating the above one.
If there, please help me with the solution with a Screenshot of automation rules.