Hello,
I am looking for how to create a custom formular in JPD for sun and multiplication purpose of numbers in a field. Thanks in advance
@Maryam Yusuf
Can you please elaborate a bit, by giving a more concrete example / use case?
Thank you,
Danut.
Thanks @Danut M _StonikByte_ @so for the custom formula in JPD I was able to creat roll up and even write my own formula for example {benefit}+{cost} which are both number values and they have me a new field of the sun of benefit and cost. Now my question is, how do I add values in the same field up?
So I have 5 lines of cost and I want to add all the 5 cost values up to give me the total cost. How do I write such formula, is this possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.