Hi Community,
I have spent hours trying to figure this out. I have two projects that I am an Administrator in our Jira instance at work (one is a sandbox and the other in production).
I have been testing 2 automations that allow us see the estimation of an epics. The two automations are as follows:
Rule 1 : Sums up all sub-task estimations to each user story
Rule 2 : Sums up all user-story estimations to epic level.
The automations have run successfully in the sandbox and give the desired output as you can see in the image below for epic "SAN-11" (Original Estimate = 3d 2h)
The problem and this is for the Jira production instance,
The first rule executes well and I get the sum of estimations for each user story but the last rule is not executing well as I am not getting the sum of all user-stories for my epic as you can see in the second image, Epic "J001-813" has an original estimate of 0min
The only difference that I have noted between the two set-up is that in Sandbox, I have the option to tick and select "include-subtasks" under the "Time tracking" option (see image below)

But in the production environment, I do not have that option (image below)

Could this be where the issue be coming from? If yes where in settings do I enable this option?
I have been searching for the past 2 hours but to no avail. I have admin privileges hence I should be able to activate it, I just need to find where.
Any help is appreciated.