Hi,
We are on Jira and Confluence Cloud.
I have a page containing several Jira Issues Macros configured as tables listing a few tickets each (not more than 10-12). The macros have direct JQL (not saved filters), such as
"epic link" = PROJX-2402
The columns selected are:
Issue Type, Priority, Key, Summary, Status, Assignee, Team, Epic Link
Team is a custom field. All the others are native.
I am space admin and ALSO Confluence Administrator.
All the macros render perfectly for me, but they do not for everyone else. Every macro returns "Data cannot be retrieved due to an unexpected error".
If I store the JQL in a saved filter, the macros render fine for everyone. But I prefer inline JQL directly within the macro. This data is specific and temporary - used for a weekly meeting and changes every week.
I have tried removing the custom field and even limiting the number of fields (columns). That changes nothing.
If I copy one of the macros into a separate test page and publish that alone, it works for everyone.
Does anyone have an idea of what might be the issue here please?
Thanks.
EDIT #1: Removing the Epic Link column fixes the issue for everyone. But that doesn't explain why I can see all listings just fine and not others. I will keep looking for a solution because we need the Epic Link!
EDIT #2: I think I found the source of the issue. It seems related to the profile language. It fails if the profile langague of the user is anything other than English US. I created a ticket: https://support.atlassian.com/requests/JST-894654/