Hi All
We have Jira in the cloud and in the process of moving confluence server to the cloud.
Jira is already Live
We plan to trial Atlassian Access. When doing so is it possible to setup only one OU from our Azure/AD idp to test with just a few users? Or is it all or nothing?
We have users already using Jira via email invitiation. I just want to be sure that when I set up atlassian access it doesnt sync those to the idp yet for the trial as I want to test with non Jira users as they share the same email address in the idp and in the local user tables.
We also plan to Migrate some data to the cloud. for testing. I assume I can select only one or two spaces to migrate? I assume I can manually delete those spaces after the test when its time to do the real thing? Reading the documentation thus far, this is what I believe is true. But wanted to be sure (I cant make a sandbox because I dont have premium)