Hello, Again, Community:
I am leaning on your tremendous expertise once again. I have created a Jira Work Management project and I have bulk-created new Jira issues from an Excel-extracted CSV file. The resolution efforts and annotations are being done via the Excel spreadsheet and not directly in the Jira Work Management project.
I want to export the newly-added comments in the Excel spreadsheet into the existing Jira Work Management issues. I've read some previous community posts about this; these posts mention needed to include the existing Jira Issue Key in the CSV import file along with each comment that is to be added to the key-referenced issue in a separate CSV column.
Can someone please confirm if there is an existing, validated process for this? If there is such a process, can you please provide the steps?
As always, my continued "Thanks" to this amazing Community.
-John Tucci, Megabyte Systems, Inc.