I am looking to restructure a task management project in Jira.
Right now the way it is set up, the monthly newsletter is set as a task under the epic "Monthly Newsletter". As the assignee comes across topics that they want to add to the newsletter, they are entering it as a subtask for that month. Sometimes all of those topics make it in, and sometimes they do not. What I want to do is create an automation that will move the unfinished subtasks to the newly created new month task when the due date of previous month is past and it is not marked done.
Specific example:
For the month of February Task, the subtask "How to write a successful Jira Ticket" is not marked done. The due date was 02/17/23. I want that undone subtask to be automated to move to the month of March.

Is there a way to make this happen? Or is my head in the clouds?