I have a (very) old Confluence XML export. It lists info in the exportDescriptor.properties as follows:
#Mon Sep 17 21:42:26 CDT 2012
exportType=all
buildNumber=4007
backupAttachments=true
It also has an entities.xml file that shows the confluence data and meta data. I see the latest versionHistory element is 4007 in the entities.xml file.
In the same level as the above two files are attachements, config, and plugin-data folders.
I'd like to import this into the cloud and I setup an instance, but I can't get it to import for the life of me.
- Can you tell me what the confluence version is? I read a post that the first two digits of the build number were the version, but that was from well after this backup so I'm not sure it's still that way.
- Is there a multistep conversion I can do to get the import to work? I was able to get the Jira XML backup from the same year uploaded to cloud by upconverting then importing.
I can manually get all the data from the XML file, but I'd prefer to avoid having to rename all the attachments, and cust and pasted the data out if at all possible.
Thanks in advance.