Trying to add a new member and get this message "We can't add anyone right now. Contact your admin for help." I see who our admins are but I do not know them and don't see contact information for them. How do I contact the admins to get this resolved?
Hello @Dustin Isenhart
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Where are you "seeing" the administrator information? Can you hover over the names or click on the names to get additional information? Can you go to the Teams menu and use the search feature there to search for those individuals to get contact information?
So when I click on "Space Settings", then "Manage Space" it gives me the creator and a list of admins. I click on their names but doesn't give me their email or a way to contact them thru here
Can you go to the Teams menu and use the search feature there to search for those individuals to get contact information?
I can search them but it doesn't give me contact info. Just their profile page which doesn't help much.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.