I was wondering when the Zephyr Scale Reporting for Confluence would be available for Cloud. We would like to use it for reporting.
Zephyr Scale Reporting for Confluence | Atlassian Marketplace
Hello @Nikki Nisly
You should contact the app vendor, SmartBear, to ask that question. You can find that info from the Marketplace listing for the existing app.
Hi Nicole,
I agree with Trudy regarding who to contact - I've added a link below to their portal.
There is a community forum for Zephyr Scale users at the link below that you might find useful. I've also included a link to their roadmap, where you can view, vote and post ideas for inclusion in future releases.
SmartBear Support
Zephyr Scale Community
Zephyr Scale Product Roadmap
Ha! For some reason I was thinking Atlassian and SmartBear were one and the same lol Got it all taken care of, thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.