Does the confluence Jira macro have the ability to count filtered data by a JQL query more easily than I have been doing?
Here's my use case:
I have identified issues that need to be remediated. They are classified by sub business type and have a severity rating. There can be many issues associated to a sub business type at varying levels of severity depending on the issue.
So I'm trying to put a table together that looks something like this where I have the name of the sub on the left and the counts for each issue severity on the right. I've been able to make this table by creating a JQL query for each count. This works ok when there are only a few subs, but I have about thirty subs, which is making for a lot of manual work. (30 subs * 4 severity statuses= 120 unique JQL queries)
Is there some better way to do this?
