Hi,
I couldn't find a way to show the creation date and last modification date at the top of my screen. I tried through the issue view help page, but it is not a field that I can drag into a section (description fileds for example)
Thanks for your help,
Hi @claire.maillard
There is a suggestion to make this more configurable (or back the way it was before the new issue view). You may watch/vote for that here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70098
One possible work-around would be to copy the values to fields (with an automation rule) that could be pinned to the top of the view. That seems a bit risky if they get out of sync due to automation rule failures / outages.
Kind regards,Bill
Thanks @Bill Sheboy !
I voted and encouraged my colleagues to vote.
I won't take the work-around solution we have enough custom fields as it is.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.