Hi.
I use REST API to update issues in Jira.
I want to support some format of data in issue description. There are Status and Expand:
![[SP-295] JF234 - Jira 2023-07-12 16-09-31.png [SP-295] JF234 - Jira 2023-07-12 16-09-31.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/268342iA256B4FBC59E17BC/%5BSP-295%5D%20JF234%20-%20Jira%202023-07-12%2016-09-31.png)
When I create description by Jira with such styles like this:
![[SP-295] JF234 - Jira 2023-07-12 17-01-28.png [SP-295] JF234 - Jira 2023-07-12 17-01-28.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/268355iB582545999A04456/%5BSP-295%5D%20JF234%20-%20Jira%202023-07-12%2017-01-28.png)
and get issue by rest api: /rest/api/2/issue/SP-295?expand=renderedFields
I have rendered value of description like:
<p><font color="#6554C0"><b>[ STATUS VALUE ]</b></font> </p>
<p><b>Expand title</b></p>
<p>Expand description</p>
And not rendered:
{color:#6554C0}*[ STATUS VALUE ]*{color}
*Expand title*
Expand descriptionBut when I send same value for description by request:
PUT /rest/api/2/issue/SP-295
{"fields":{"summary":"JF234","issuetype":{"id":10001,"name":"STORY"},"description":"\n{color:#6554C0}*[ STATUS VALUE ]*{color} \n\n*Expand title*\n\nExpand description\n","priority":{"name":"Medium"}]}}}I will get same value in rendered and not rendered description field, but it looks different:
![[SP-295] JF234 - Jira 2023-07-12 17-13-41.png [SP-295] JF234 - Jira 2023-07-12 17-13-41.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/268356iD60AB2840EB6AF3E/%5BSP-295%5D%20JF234%20-%20Jira%202023-07-12%2017-13-41.png)
How can I achieve same visualization value for description after update it by REST?