Hi there,
I strongly suspect the reason for my issue is that the original site-admins user has left our organization and I have since taken over, and the process that was followed was somehow incomplete.
I can go to the Admin / Directory section and "invite" a user. However
- They never receive an invite
- Even when inviting them I am told that the request will have to be "approved by an administrator"
I've also tried making my new user a member of site-admins; no change here
I should note that:
- There are 3 further users of our system which do not show up in Admin / Directory.
- Attempts to Export Users always fail with email "Unable to export your users" and clicking on the "Select users to export" link in the email results in a "Failed to load user details" message
I would be very grateful for any assistance here.