I am completely unable to open closed unresolved issues as the Project Admin/Owner. Any solution to this?
Hello @Joshua Hollis
The issue is already in a Closed status.
There are either no transitions available to transition from Closed to another Status, or you don't have permissions to execute those transitions due to a Condition on those transitions.
What are you actually trying to accomplish? Are you really trying to change the status of the issue, or are you trying to accomplish something else?
If you are really trying to change the Status of the issue the workflow will need to be examined to see if 1) there are any transitions configured to change from Closed to another Status, and 2) if there are, whether or not you have permission to execute them.
I've attempted to add a reopen transition to the workflow, and I am prompted to this web page after adding the transition.
I am the project lead and should have all administrative privileges @Trudy P Claspill
Can you show us the unchanged workflow? Are there any transitions from Closed to another status?
If there are not, then to deal with the error that arises when you try to add one you will need to copy the current workflow, make your changes in the copied inactive one and save it.
Then you'll need to add your new workflow to the same/current workflow scheme to replace the active one. But sure to publish it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.