Hi, I need that all members of an org in a project be able to see all the information of all the tickets created for members of that org,
I look and I found that they need to be request participants to see all the information and not only the "activity" updates
Now I'm following this kb article to do that, but I don't know if the article is updated because I'm dealing with a few errors, first the schedule showed as example didn't work because I needed other Trigger, so I add how first trigger "When a Issue is created"
And now I have another problem, in the GET request I got a 404 Error all the time, I do the base64 encode with myuser@mail.com:API_Token and my user is Org admin, so I don't think is a problem with permissions
Can someone tell me if the kb article is updated? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong,
Thank you