Can a JQL Subscription be tied to a Slack Channel? I know it will send emails to the user who created them or to a group, but wanted to know if a Slack channel integration was possible.
Hi @Joshua Dickerson ,
With minimal change to the filter, you could have that email go into a Slack channel using the feature in Slack that lets you receive emails . That would be poorly formatted though - we do have a better option!
With Jira Automation, you can set up a rule that runs on a Scheduled trigger as often as your JQL subscription would run. I'll describe this at a high level without actually mocking this out with screenshots. If you get stuck implementing this, I'm happy to troubleshoot!
These issues match the JQL subscription:{{#lookupIssues}}• <{{url}}|*{{key}}* {{summary}}>{{/}}
The results will be linked to Jira in Slack, here's a screenshot of how the formatting looks in Slack:
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.