Hi! where can I find the flag settings ? and is it possible to add another kind of flag to block the task?
Hi @Darya Kolyvanova ,
Just right click on your card:
Or in the expanded issue view:
You can block the transition with a workflow transition condition.
can I add another kind of flag, I need the same one but with a different color, for example red, so that I can distinguish the reasons for blocking on the board
hi! can I add another kind of flag? I need the same one but with a different color, for example red, so that I can distinguish the reasons for blocking on the board
Not quite, but if you add labels (or any other custom field) with the reason (e.g. blocked-by-other, complexity, etc), you can use card colors.
Go to board settings > Card colors > Queries
Select the color you want and enter a JQL: labels in (complexity)
Then you get:
do I understand correctly that this is just a label and a color? I need the blocked task to also stop counting the time working on it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.