Hello everybody. First there was a project on a kanban board, then I added a scrum board project to it. And the Chronology and backlog section does not appear in it. How can I add them?
Hi @nehodaanastasiia and welcome to the Community!
Can you share the steps you followed to add what you describe as:
then I added a scrum board project to it.
When you add a scrum project (create project > choose software development from template categories) > Scrum, backlog and timeline are created by default. So I am guessing you did something else.
Have a good look at what type of project you have created: is it team or company managed? Is it a software or a business project? You can check in the left bottom corner on your screen when you look at your board view.
Hope this helps!
Good day. As I wrote above, the scrum board was created from an existing kanban project. That is, I was on the kanban page and on the top right I clicked on the board - create a panel - selected scrum - selected from the existing project and that was it.
As for the type, I see in the settings that it is a software. Can it be related to an outdated version of jira?
Can you share a screenshot, please. That should help assessing.
Hi @nehodaanastasiia If it is just the roadmap, you should find that in Board Settings > Timeline
Just use the available sliders there to turn the desired features on/off:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.