I would like to use JIRA Whiteboard for our restrospective purposes in our company.Is there a limit on how many people can be in Whiteboard at the same time?
@kkunimoto by whiteboard do you mean Confluence whiteboards (which is in beta release)? or you want to use third-party apps like Whiteboards for Jira: team collaboration.
The reason I am asking this is because you have asked your question under Confluence product. However, in your question's description you asked for Jira whiteboard.
@Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket] I'm interested in Confluence whiteboards [beta release].
@kkunimoto This feature is officially not available and only a few people who are chosen for the beta release can test it out. As such, Atlassian support would be the best to confirm this. In general I don't think there would be a limit on how many people you could add in your whiteboards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.