We have an email address to receive email and create tickets in our project - ithelpdesk@.
Our security team has an email address to do the same thing for their project - security@.
Sometimes people send us requests that should go to security. I don't have access to security's project, so I can't move the ticket there. I would like to "send" the ticket to them via their email address, so that a ticket is created on their side, and then I can close my own ticket.
Right now, I have to copy the text of the issue reported, open my own email account, and send a request to security@. Now I am the requester on their ticket, so I then have to contact them and ask them to change the requester to the person who sent the original ticket to me.
Is there a better way to do this?