カンバンに表示されている、下記の日数はどこで設定すると表示されますか?
処理されるまでの時間の集計方法はどのようにできますか?
こんにちは、
それが Days In Column 機能です。カスタマイズはできません。この機能に関する情報は、次の場所で見つけることができます。
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-cards/#Using-Days-in-column
情報はアクセスできるフィールドには保存されません。
問題が特定のステータスに費やした日数を追跡したい場合は、自動化ルールを開発するか、サードパーティのアプリケーションを使用することで実行できます。
---
Hello,
That is the Days In Column feature. It is not customizable. You can find information about that feature here:
The information is not stored in a field that you can access.
If you wanted to keep track of the number of days an issue spends in a specific status you could do that by developing an Automation Rule or by using a third party application.
How the count until processed displayed in the Kanban board is aggregated Where can I set the following number of days displayed on the Kanban board? How can I aggregate the time to process?
How the count until processed displayed in the Kanban board is aggregated
Where can I set the following number of days displayed on the Kanban board?
How can I aggregate the time to process?
Hi!Trudy.
Thankyou for your advice!
If you don't mind, could you tell me about that third party?
There are multiple third party applications available that can report the time an issue spends in Statuses. Here is a link to search results from the Atlassian Marketplace.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira&query=time%20in%20status
Thankyou for your recomend ! it was very helpful.
We use one of these applications.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.