Dear fellow community members,
I am puzzled with a "Sign In" Windows Security popup from Microsoft Outlook, every time Outlook does a Send/Receive. The popup points to api.media.atlassian.com and I suspect it is something related to Jira or Confluence, we use in the company. It is annoying because it pops up every now & then like an unsatisfied genie. Even after providing the correct credentials that I use for Jira, the popup refuses to disappear and keeps reappearing.
I look forward to getting some helpful tips towards figuring out what could be causing this popup and eventually making the popup go away.

So far, no one I talked to could point towards the root cause. Here are the information collected over the course of troubleshooting:
1) There are no emails / notifications from Jira / Confluence in my inbox, with attachments.
2) I tried configuring Outlook in another machine with the same email and contents. That machine doesn't have this popup.
3) Since this is a popup from Windows / Outlook, I approached the outlook support team, however, they were not able to point out to a root cause.
Thanks in advance,
J.J