I am trying to create an email notification in order to receive a list of the tickets in which a warranty end date will finish in 45 days. Adding here a screenshot of the automation created. It does not work for me and I can't find a solution how to fix it till now.
Hi, @Vera Valshonok
Please, clarify, what you are looking for? Assets or Issues?
If assets, theno you have to edit automation rule.
It must search assets objects with AQL query, and then list of this objects you add to email
objectType = assets_category AND "Warranty End Date" <= startOfDay(45d) AND "Warranty End Date" >= startOfDay()
By the logic - looking for warranty end day of assets but i dont see that we have an filed asset_category or we dont need to have one? My JQL looks like filtering tickets which requite warranty indication ( field on yes and no)
The issue I get in audit log after running a rule is:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.