My Summary page shows 9 tasks as done but actually only 1 task is mark as done.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Are your "done" issues all in the last column on their board?
My board has three columns when I group them by priority. Highest Priority has 1 Task
Medium priority has 6 tasks
Lowest priority has 1 task
All these are open tasks
I have only one (out of above) task which is mark as done.
But are they all in the last column on your board?
No
I have three columns which are "Open", "Done" and "cancelled"
one task is under done and rest are in first column which are open.
if this is what you not looking for then I do not know how to check because I am new to this.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.