Something's gone wrong' error ?
In my case; I see the request arriving from JIRA in the server logs, the install process, register process works, the app is able to call JIRA APIs using its secret key, but when i try to render a page hosted via the JIRA Apps menu it hangs ~ 10s and shows that error..
I can see in my server logs the exact request, the headers, the 200 response, the response body and all look normal, if I use curl to send the same request to the same request to my backend server with curl then it generates the HTML response body, headers i'd expect ..
I have the working example from the tutorial where the page renders correctly, and my example and all the headers look the same etc.. the difference between the two is my extension uses nestjs with the different adapters etc to activate the ace middleware and authentication middleware.. i've verified all the headers, responses etc match between both the working and the not-working without finding the issue.
Do we know what validations JIRA does before displaying the jira-app page in the iframe ? are there debug logs available so i can see what's behind the error in the JIRA platform ? or any ideas what could be the causes of the error ?