In the left nav bar, there's an option called Project Pages. This selection opens a list of pages associated to the team space. It used to take me directly to the team space home page; now it takes me to the "Welcome to your new space" page. This is the hierarchy I currently see:

The Brisnet Team (Risky Brisness) Home Page used to be the top of the tree; now something - either Jira or Confluence - is inserting Brisnet at the very top of the tree. The important part here is that I've encountered some errors when boring down into the pages beneath... errors I've never encountered before. But the other issue is that the Brisnet page doesn't exist; clicking Brisnet opens a default template page that's in edit mode, and it's attempting to force me to publish a new page. This is what I'm seeing:

I don't know when this changed... but something has definitely changed. Does anyone have insight into what might have changed? Is this a bug? I certainly think it is... but please advise. Many thanks in advance!