Hello good morning to all. I have a doubt that I have been trying but without success.
- I have created 2 projects for two different companies, the problem starts when I invite customers to join in order to access the Help Desk platform.
- When I send for example the link to the platform of project 1, and the customer registers and logs in successfully, once inside the help desk of the project 1, If you click on our logo at the top left of the window

- Takes you to the main window of our service desk,

- Seeing all the other projects we have, this is unacceptable, imagine a worker of a company X that can see the rest of the companies we work with. Is there any way to restrict that only a user can see only the window of his help desk or if he is invited to join others that he can see only for what he has been invited?
I hope I have explained myself clearly.
Thanks for your help.
Regards.