I am using a JIRA form which will create a JIRA issue when user completes and submits the form. Can anyone suggest how do I link any JIRA issue created using the form to an epic automatically?
Hi Kishan,
Is there a particular Epic you want to link to? Meaning you know the key of that Epic. Or is there some other criteria for deciding which Epic to link to?
Hi John. The aim for now is to link all the issues created by the JIRA form under only one epic(existing). However, I am curious to know how we can form the rules to decide the epic to which the issues have to link to
Is there something about the Epic that is known as it relates to the other issues? Is there a field populated with a particular value for example?
@John Funk I have the same question
I have a form that I want to use to receive suggestions from the team which will need to be linked to a particular epic is there an automation I can run to do that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.