I have 2 projects:
https://kuarxis.atlassian.net
and
https://kuarsis.atlassian.net
Issue 1: Stories deleted from Kuarxis-Web-App project under https://kuarxis.atlassian.net when requested to delete the product https://kuarsis.atlassian.net.
Background: Because I rebranded my company name from Kuarsis to Kuarxis. I wanted to delete the https://kuarsis.atlassian.net including all repositories, stories etc. just wipe it out. but Jira does not provide an option other than sending a request to Atlassian to remove https://kuarsis.atlassian.net . Then I started adding stories to a project into https://kuarxis.atlassian.net. This week, all my stories in Kuarxis disappeared, and the project Kuarsis became unavailable, I'm guessing Atlassian already deleted Kuarsis, but my stories in Kuarxis were also deleted somehow.
Issue 2: I invited a new user to join the project Kuarxis-Web-App under https://kuarxis.atlassian.net, but the invitation email that Jira sent out, the link to join was pointing to https://kuarsis.atlassian.net instead of https://kuarxis.atlassian.net. I double checked and again re-sent the invite several times by going to Administrator in Kuarxis-Web-App project and selected https://kuarxis.atlassian.net, then went to People and then I invited a new user, but again the email the user received from Jira, the join link was pointing to https://kuarsis.atlassian.net therefore the user can't join my Kuarxis project.
The above 2 issues seemed to be related, somehow stories from the Kuarxis were deleted when perhaps Jira was removing Kuarsis, and now also inviting users to Kuarxis, Jira is sending email with a link to Kuarsis. Something wrong is going on here, does someone knows how can I log a bug even though I have the FREE membership? Jira company should be open to hear bugs from everyone, and not hear bugs only from people who pay.