Hi,
I have this error all the time and now I cannot access to Testing Board section in Xray.
Error in request: Unable to get data for test run with Test ADT-565 and Test Execution ADT-553
Steps that I did:
1. I was running an execution specifically this test ADT-565 in one sprint, but without to finish the execution was finished the sprint and was moved automatically for the next sprint.
2. After that I added another TC in the same test execution and also I openend another TC because I detected a problem and I wanted to register it, and after that this error started.
3. Refresh many time an also I re-indexed 2 times
4. I removed the TC ADT-565 and move to Done the test execution ADT 553, my idea was to stop the execution.
5. I deleted the other 2 executions planed to run that has inside this TC: ADT 565
After all these steps I still have the problem and now I cannot access the testing board because it is in execution mode and I cannot access the repository either.
Any idea how I can solve this problem?
Thanks,
Roxana

