I am logged in as Global Admin (user name admin). I have been importing CSV files without problem. I now need to move by FogBugz on Demand tasks, but that option (and Bugzilla and a number others options) are missing from the screen. It was there at somepoint in the past because I did a test import a week ago.
External Import Options.png
Any ideas?
I've been using the FogBugz importer all last week, but tonight when I planned a final import, it wasn't there... Whats up??
Same thing here. I got a response from Atlassian support saying you can't import FogBugz to the cloud version because it requires a direct DB connection. They did not address the fact that I had been doing it in my preparation.
I installed a local version of JIRA Server and did a test import into a backup of the database, which worked (though there were challenges). HOWEVER, when I went to do a live conversion JIRA wouldn't let me create a new copy of the database. You can only backup every 36 hours or something apparently.
VERY FRUSTRATING ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.