Hello,
How can I deny having assignee unset when the issue is in a specific workflow state?
thanks,
Fabio
@Fabio Bazzani,
Check out this page - https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/workflow-properties-938847526.html.
It contains available proerties that you can set on specific transitions or statuses. For your use case, I would set the property jira.permission.assign.denied on the status where you want to prevent people from making the issue unassigned.
jira.
permission
assign.denied on the status where you want to prevent people from making the issue unassigned.
@Kian Stack Mumo Systems jira.permission.assign.denied is preventing from changing assignee.Requirement here is about to deny issue in a specific state to become "unassigned"
assign.denied is preventing from changing assignee.Requirement here is about to deny issue in a specific state to become "unassigned"
Hmm, I don't know that there is any way to require it to be filled at just a specific status. You can do it across all statues, but I don't know that you can do it on a specific one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.