I would like to present the ID of my page or insert a unique ID of the document, e.g. ADR_YYYYNNN, whereYYYY - current yearNNN - the next number of the document in the current year
How can I do this ?
@Marek Gnoiński welcome to the community!
Each Confluence page already have an ID which you can access it from
xxxxx is your page ID
I will describe in more detail what I mean.I'm creating a new page. I have a table with two columns on it. In the first row and the first column I enter the name "ID" and in the second column I want to automatically have the "pageId" value - page number or other numerical value from the sequence.
This is a very good question. I would also like to know if there is a solution for this. We need to use the pageid as the unique identifier for that document if someone exports the page as PDF.
The more so when I go to the information about the site:1. Navigate to a specific page.2. Go to the ellipses (...) at the top-right of the page.3. Choose Advanced details > Page Information.then I have the option to export to Word / PDF available and there is "pageId" in the link. This link had to be generated dynamically by Confluence, so access to this attribute is. But how to refer to it on any other page?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.