My cloud instance users have the attached errors, can anyone have any update as I am unable to contact the Atlassian support
Hi @Muhammad Moazzam Hassan
Welcome to the community!There seems to be an active incident. A good starting point may be to navigate to Atlassian's status page, where you can subscribe to be informed of progress.
Hope this helps! Regards,Sushant Verma
I have the same issue with one of my users. Maybe is because of a windows update, I revert the update but the issue persist.
Any ideas?
Regrads,
Rosa
The support page https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ is also hang on.
Thank you I did it
I have the same problem since this morning... impossible to connect with this message 502 bad gateway. I tested on 2 workstations, I emptied the cache of my browsers (chrome, mozilla, edge)
Hello y'all, repeating our messaging from our Support site to ensure everyone has updated information.
We have identified the root cause of an issue with an internal infrastructure component that has been impacting multiple Cloud products (including Jira Software, Jira Service Management and Confluence) and customers. This issue had led to a performance impact and, in some cases, outages. We have implemented a fix to resolve the issue and recovery is in process.
Further updates will be posted to our incident report directly.
Regards,Stephen Sifers | Community Product Lead
@Nabil ZEROUAL are you still getting this issue? the incident is resolved and it should have been fixed by now:
- https://jira-service-management.status.atlassian.com/
hello @Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket] , yes it is solved since yesterday afternoon, thank you very much
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.