Hello,
in some spaces there is a shortcuts section. other spaces dont have it. I cant find a way to activate it.
Hi @Andreas Dießner
The shortcuts are added by the space administrators. Do you have space admin access on the other spaces where you don't see shortcuts?
Hi @Andreas Dießner In your screenshot, there is a + next to Shortcuts. You can click that to add a shortcut.
Hello Barbara, yes I added two screenshots from two different spaces. One space has the shortcuts section. This is all fine. The other space does not have one and I dont know why not. Screenshots are not ideal ;-)
yes, Im an "all-access-admin"
Thanks for confirming Andreas, do you know when this space was created and if it was created based on any template ?
Hello Kishan,
i randomly browsed through some of our Spaces and some do and others don't have the "Shortcuts" Section in the Sidebar. However I dont see any pattern by creation date or Template. I have new (2022,2023) and old Spaces (2018 and further) with Shortcuts and without Shortcuts.
I checked all possible settings (at least I think so). But I have no clue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.