Confluence just stopped working, not only on our own cloud but on other I tried too. However, it says "All Systems Operational" in the Atlassian's status page. Are we the only ones having problems?
I get the following error message when trying to load Confluence, after waiting for it to just give up loading:
The code associated with this error: 9kre0t.
We got same issues here , unfortunately when i create a ticket with support it also fails at the moment failing to confirm cloud URL and login .
Jira Still works though.
I got to report the problem, and even got a confirmation email (confirming that they received the report, not that they acknowledged the problem yet). That's all I know for now
There are active incidents related to several Atlassian services.
Follow here: https://status.atlassian.com/
Hello y'all, repeating our messaging from our Support site to ensure everyone has updated information.
We have identified the root cause of an issue with an internal infrastructure component that has been impacting multiple Cloud products (including Jira Software, Jira Service Management and Confluence) and customers. This issue had led to a performance impact and, in some cases, outages. We have implemented a fix to resolve the issue and recovery is in process.
Further updates will be posted to our incident report directly.
Regards,Stephen Sifers | Community Product Lead
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.