Hi,
I'm using to track my IT projects the default Jira templates :
Project templates > Work management > Project management
I'm mostly happy with that template however there is some issue that are really annoying me :
- I use a task to be as "a project container". In the board view, the sub-tasks are displayed within the task wich mean that you can't really say "this week I'm working on this specific sub-tasks".
- You can add the Epic type of ticket however the display on timeline view is strange: I can't display the tasks within the Epic ticket. In addition to that, Epics are visible in the board view (I can filter that)
So my question is : is it possible to customize the behavior and the display for Epics in Timeline view ?
If you have any idea about a way to work with this Project management template without getting a headache, I'm interested as well !