This morning, my company switched our email to a new company email. In Jira, I updated my email for our company's Jira. I am part of another company's Jira also and have access to their boards. I was supposed to go into their board and switch my email to the new email. Instead, I clicked log out. I am no longer able to sign back in under my old email and password. I am confident I'm using the correct password. When I go to get a recovery email, I never receive the email. When I try to log in with my new email, I am prompted to request access. I went through the process and it treats the new email as a new userobject. I had them erase the new user. The admin of their Jira suggested the email change, and it was supposed to send me an email to approve, but I didn't receive that one either. Wondering if there's a way to change my old email to my new one and get access to the external boards again.
I've gone through the recommended steps. I don't think the emails are being blocked because other emails from Atlassian are coming through. Any help is much appreciated.